Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Journal Entry from Jan 30, 2009

        I'm too young, vulnerable, and dependent a girl to live without my mommy.
        I miss you.
        I need you.
        I want to hold you.
        I want you to hold me.

        Mommy, mommy.

        Mommy.

        You were perfect, okay?

        You really were.

        And I'm really, really feeling that now.

        I don't want to have to live the rest of my long life without you.
        I still have so much to learn from you.
        I still have so much to tell you.
        I still have so much to ask you.

        I know you're watching me, and protecting me, and listening and loving and helping...
        But I just want to hug you. I want to kiss you. I want to feel you. I want to hold your hand and rest my head against your shoulder.

        I'll never have that again.

        I wish I had treasured that last time that much more.

         Mommy.

        I LOVE YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment